- Create Awareness of the global body of Christ and the needs in third world countries.
- Build Relationships with third world Christians.
- Encourage Personal Spiritual Growth for all participants.
- Safety - Proper care for basic health and physical needs
- Organization - Everyone working and making a contribution
- Accountability - Money contributed will go to designated projects
- Fellowship- Work & worship with Haitians and team members
- Impact - Overall spiritual impact for each team member
TYPES OF TRIPS
- Medical - Providing vital medical treatment in one of our medical clinics
- Construction - Taking part in our ongoing construction of our state-of-the-art Mercy Hospital
- RFA Homes - Visiting precious children in our RFA homes
- Well Drilling - Giving access to clean water through a well drilling project
- Willingness - Simply saying, "God, here I am, use me."
COST & MORE
- Cost - The total cost per person varies depending on the nature of the trip. A one-week orphanage trip cost is approximately $1800 per person; medical and construction trips are around $2000 per person.
- Trip Length - Average: 1-2 weeks